cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work List in Sourcing cock pit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

User has purchaser role for two company codes.

But user gets only one companies carts in Worklist Of sourcing cockpit, for the other company code's carts , user has to goto Find tab ,where the action button is not visible.

So, user is not able to complete the carts for which POs are deleted for one company code.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

To display the SC items that are sourcing relevant, the system does not take into account the company code.

Only the purchasing group is important.

The buyer will find in his worklist the SC items assigned to his own purch group (from PPOMA_BBP).

The buyer can find SC from other Purch Groups via "Find tab" (in relation with allowed Purch orgs defined in his PFCG profile). If he wants to perform an action on those SC items, he must first "assign" them to himself. This will change the purch group on the SC item so he is now responsible for them.

Rgds

Christophe

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Thanks for the answers.

All the answerrs were informative.

Christophe ,

As per your suggestion i tried doing "Assign to me".

If i understand what u explained correctly,

The cart will go to the worklist once i click the "assisgn to me" tab, from which action can be perfomred,

But in my case its not happening. Its giving the following error.

"Not possible to transfer the org. data to all items "

Kindly assist.

Thanks

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still the suggestion did not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Other way would be to implement the BADI "BBP_WF_LIST" to modify the Sourcing cockpit List.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check function tab in Organisation Structure (transaction PPOMA_BBP). Purchasing organisation or group where this user is attached schould have responsibility for two company codes, if not, add this company for this structure.

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski