cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requition Of SAP BASIS information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody ,

I am an Network engineer ,having 3 years of exp , Likely to do SAP certification , Can anyone guide me which module will suit for me to proceed further to do SAP certification .. Kindly help me to process next step .....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP XI technical certification may be the closest to your background.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u pls explain me in detail ..bcos i was now confused about BASIS & exchange infrastructure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you are a netwrok administrator, its better you go Basis administration certification. Since Netweaver version of SAP is broader to classify which part of Basis you could study, I would recommend, you can go for XI, or EP.

That is, you can go for Netweaver 2004 or 2004s certification, additionally you can focus either on XI/PI or EP to get good results.

Netweaver 2004 administration certification is available almost at every authorized SAP certified training partners.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody ,

Can any one provide me SAP XI study material ..

My ID : zam_it83@yahoo.co.in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zammer,

Can u plz. explain about y'r background , experience, and what do u know about SAP?

why do u want to come to this side?who said about certification also ..???

So that, i can help u in detail!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ms ,

i am a B.Tech ( IT ) , having 2.5 yrs of exp in Networking field ( both in Microsoft & Cisco ) .... But still i dnt have the expertise in particular field as i am working in both sides . i cant shift to particular filed bcos im in application support ... i heard SAP frm my frnds ... thy are also new to SAP so thy dont have enough knowledge to help me out .... If i do SAP certification thn i vl b in ths field with out any modulation ...i want to knw which module of SAP will resemble my experience so tht ivl helpful for me to do the certification