cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplication from Catalog to SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

When the user successfully selects the items from the vendor’s catalogue and returns to the SRM system, it is currently duplicating every line item ordered. Eg: if 1 item (qty 2 ea) is selected from the Catalogue of the vendor, the user gets 2 line items of qty 2 ea (in each line item) in the SRM system. This is however, not happening for another existing vendor’s catalogue.

Any suggestions where to look and what might be the problem

Cheers

Brent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

I am having the same issue. The punchout works correctly with Firefox but seems to duplicate when usinf Internet Explorer.

Did you get the same sort of issues before? If so, some help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Stephano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atul

My expectation is that this was a fault when the catalog was set up. what would cause this to duplicate the line?

cheers

Brent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul

i tried to deactivate those BADI's but they dont exist in se 19

Brent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM versiona re you using? Have you implemented any custom BADI Implementations using SE18 Transaction in the system (Take help of ABAP resource to find out this ) ?

<b>Couple of resoans can be possible -></b>

1) <u>Either the Catalog maintiannence is not correct in the SPRO Customization.</u>

2) Try this as well.

<u>Please de-activate the following 2 custom BADI Implementations using SE19 Transaction -></u>

<b><u>BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER

BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI</u></b>

<u>Then, try selecting the catalog items and then ordering the shopping cart for the same vendor.</u>

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul