cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transportation using cms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

suppose I have a proxy-xi-file scenario. If I am transporting my scenario from DEV to QA, how can I handle the proxy code that exists on appication system ?? In real time ........whether application system is going to be same during DEV, QA and PROD or it is going to be different ??

thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Proxy code is nothing but your program written in R3 or the application system. Transportation of this object is nothing but transporting a program in R3. If you have any experience in transporting R3 objects then it is the same. Else R3 guys should be able to help.

---Satish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Transporting ur scenario from DEV to QA interms of integration builder can be either done using import/export or using CMS. But in the case of proxies it is thru creation of transport request. You save the proxies under a transport and when u release it it will be moved to QA based on the transport path defined and created by the basis. The application system will be differentr when it moves to QA. If u have one of the client as QA then it is the same application system but in real world this doesnt not happen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As explained by satish , is correct, i mean , Client proxy was generated in R3 , it is a class / Object , that is to be transported to QA or PROD,So this is similar to R3 related object transport method, i mean raising the transport request and release it.

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In real time ........whether application system is going to be same during DEV, QA and PROD or it is going to be different ??

<i>Business landscape might differ.

(for example DEVCLNT100 on DEV can be QATCLNT500 on QA system)

</i>

Regards

krishna