cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In a non-BPM scenario how many message ID's are created ?? If I am not wrong these message id's can be seen in audig log. Could you plz tell me where can I see this audit log ?? Is there any transaction code or link to view the same ??

What is the importance of message id ?? where it is useful actually ??

thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you deal with BPM's you have 2 message Id's.

1. Message Id for the message when it enters the BPM

2. Another message Id for the message going out of the BPM.

I suppose u cannot read the message Id of the message that is still to go out of the BPM .

Using UDF idea will be useful only if you need to access Message ID in Step 1.

Go to RWB --> Component Monitoring --> Adapter Engine --> Communication channel Monitoring --> Select the Communicatin channel --> click on use filter --> then click on the Message Id. It gives the complete log of your message.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As explained by Anu is correct ,

When you use BPM , you will have 2 msg ids for IP only,..in and out...

but in general , the xml process in XI access through by MsgID only, this you can see in Moni also , left side top of the msg procesing , we can see the length numbers string , that indicates the msgid.

To see the Audit log, ..

you can acces through RWB..

the path depends upon the SP version..

In http://host:port://MessagingSystem/monitor. see the audit log

Also see in goto RWB and click on message monitor and select the Adapter engine messages option and select the required message and click on details and see the Auditlog tab.

Any Sp try to locate to Adapter engine processing monitor and see one message processing and click on Audit log

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you plz tell me where can I see this audit log ??

The audit log is accesible via the link

http://<server>:<j2ee port> /MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp

and also through

Message monitoring in the RWB (as mentioned by anu)

Regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Every msg in XI has a unique identifier. This identifier is called Message Id. You can do a selection based on Message Id.

Forget about using BPM or avoiding BPM in your design, for any scenario based on the number of Receiver determination object called, you will have that many msg created in XI and each will have its own Msg Id.

See the msg Id in SXMB_MONI.

Regards,

Jai Shankar