cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My abaper has developed a program for delivery note. I have put the name of the same in the out put determination procedure. But I am not able to see the print preview. The printer has been configured already. The message I am getting is öutput couldnot be used...message VL089

Can someone tell me what is the remedial action.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try take the output using the Tcode:VL71. Here you will get the log, so that you can know the problem easily.

Regards,

Upendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

might just be that the abaper can again check where he would have gone wrong. However pl check for the delivery output condition in NACE, application V2. if the correct driver program ( print program ) was assigned. Then check the layout is assigned properly as well to the out put condition and driver program.

done with this, see if proper condition records are maintained for the ship to customer in VV23.( display delivery output conditions).

hope it helps you. Pl reward if useful.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu,

I have checked all the settings that you mentioned. My driver program is RLE_DELNOTE, Form routine: ENTRY and Form name : Z_LE_SHP_DELNOTE.

It is repeatedy giving me error "output couldnot be issued message VL086" The printer has been configured and assigned properly.

Can you please guid me?