cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My query is on Intercompany Billing. I have 5 company codes but the intercompany billing takes place only between 2 company codes...India and US. The process is as below :

In US books the enteries are: Create a contract, create a sales order, create a PO w.r.t the requestion generated while creating the sales order, create MIRO, Create a billing document fot he sales order. This process is done by manual entry into SAP.

In Indian books an automatic BAPI program is triggered and creates an intercompany sales order with reference to the above sales order and an intercompany billing is generated.

In our BAPI program the sales order for which an intercompany sales order has to be generated is identified by order type and the destination country.

Now my problem is my sold to party in US sales order is Japan, but the destination country has to be US.

So i would like to know where these change has to be updated.

Thankyou in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Link: http://help.sap.com/

Path: SAP Best Practices --> Baseline Packages --> Based on SAP ECC 5.00 --> Select Country: for eg, Localized for India --> Technical Information --> Building Blocks --> Select Country for eg, India --> Intercompny scenario's

Select the required basic configuration / scenario. These will consist of overview, configuration guide, business process, master data &so on ...........

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.