cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing procedure & invoice consolidation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everybody,

in my company there are basically four different taxing structures. there is one company code, 2 plants & 1 sales organisation. One plant is 100% EOU and the other one is DTA. EOU exports as well sells in domestic market. similarly, DTA exports & sells in domestic market. the 4 taxing structures are as follows:

1. item manufactured in EOU & Export sales.

2. item manufactured in EOU & Domestic sales.

3. item manufactured in DTA & Export sales.

4. item manufactured in DTA & Domestic sales.

can i maintain 2 pricing procedures to take care of acitivites of EOU & DTA? the product lines are different for the 2 plants. suppose an export customer orders 1 item from EOU & 1 from DTA. how should i take care of the invoice consolidation?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is in the Same Sales Area. Yes you can by having them as 2 different line item.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can maintain 1 or 2 pricing procedure, as per requirement. As of concern regarding Tax Calculation, design a access (table) & assign it to relevant access sequence such that it can take care of the requirement. For eg: Customer / plant / material can be possible fields for condition record.

It is not possible to consolidate Export sales & Domestic Sales in the same invoice.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for the reply. i would like to ask if it is possible to consolidate invoices of mfg in EOU & Export sales as well as mfg in DTA & Export sales.