cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

business system assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am new to xi i have a doubt that what is the relation ship between technical system and business and system and what is relation ship between them

i.e. how many technical system can be assigned to business system and vice-versa.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas,

You can have multiple business systems assigned to a technical system

1: many

The association between the TS and the BS is dependent on the TS type; for instance, in a system based on SAP Web AS (ABAP), each client in the system is a separate BS (this corresponds to the notion of a client as a Logical System in ALE configuration).

A very simple analogy could be this

The machine that you are working on might be a computer with a hostname on the network. This is the technical system. You might have installed various s/w from providers like Microsoft( Office etc) , Oracle (database).

The s/w correspond to the Business System.

Regards

Krishna

Note: Reward Points if useful. Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas,

Technical sys;- The tech sys corelates the software to the phsysical host on which it is installed .The exact settign for each system depend on the system type

Tech sytem are the basis for defining Business Systems.The association between Tech system and Business System is dependent on the TS type for eg SAP Web AS ABAP , each client in the system is a business system .

In other words, Tech sys is physical view of the system and Business System is Logical View of the system....A physical view can hv multiple Logical views hence a TS can multiple BS.....

Regards,

Ashwin M