cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order error

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I created the sales order I got the following error, How to clear this?

<b>ML: Error in getting data from FM YSDF_GET_PARAMETER for STORAGE_LOCATION

</b>

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems you are using a custom function module YSDF_GET_PARAMETER

to which the storage location was not passed correctly. It means that Storage location was not assigned to a material properly check for it.

since it is a z fun module you are using check in it and why can't use a BAPI for creation of sales order like BAPI_SALESDOCU_CREATEFROMDATA1.

Pl reward if helpful.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

get your abaper to check it

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you normally come accross error message where "Y' or 'Z' are invovled, it can be best resolved with cordination with Abaper.

As suggested by Sadhu, you should close the Blog, as the problem is resolved.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

<i>SDN Forum is an ocean of knowledge.</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone, I worked with abaper and solved it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

great, can you please share how could you resovle the issue. As well request you to close the thread since its answered now.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay - Definitely an ABAPers work here. Your custom function module that is being called is expceting a storage location data thats on the sales orders you are creating. As I could read the message, this data is not being passed or is not properly handled in the FM.

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well my undrestaing is the user exit is being called checking the parameter ID for storage loction for particualr user. Kindly check in SU01 , give the user name and go to parameter tab page. see if the parameter ID for storage location ( LAG) and the corresponding value is maintained or not. If not maintained , Mantain it and then run the sales order . This should solve if this is issue with Parameter ID.

Reward points if this helps

Thanks,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is FM area active in your configuration. This error appears with refernce to FM area & possibly a'Y' or 'Z' development, where YSDF_GET_PARAMETER is being called for. May be that it is not active & hence giving an error.

An Abaper is best source to resolve this issue in highest possibility.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At first instance it looks like there is error because system is checking the function module YSDF_GET_PARAMETER and not getting the required parameters/fields which are required.

Ask your abaper to debugg and check what eaxactly system is checking and which field are missing.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit