cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Contract (Value)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one through some light as to how to create a fixed value contract without linking it to any particular material.

It should be blanket contract between parties for a fixed value and for fixed time.

Any time a sales order is created with refference to this contract, the value of the order will be subtracted in the contract. The document flow should show all the orders attached.

Thanks

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Value contract doc type is WK1 and item cat. is WKN.. and maintain record in WS01..

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Ramki,

Thanks for your reply.

When you create a WK1 contract, you have to specify the value and the material in specific. In my requirement we do not want the value defined to any specific material. It could be for any material. All the value of the sales order will be subtracted from the contract value when the order is reffered to the contract.

Shankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

create value contract general- with doc type WK1,

Create Assortment Modules for Value Contracts WSO1 OR FOLLOW THE STEPS

create an assortment module, proceed as follows:

From the R/3 initial screen choose Logistics -->Sales and Distribution -->Master data.

Choose Products -->Value contract - Assortment module -->Create.

You will then be in the Create assortment module: Initial Screen.

Module type 6 is defined for the value contract.

For external number assignment, enter a module number.

You can then use existing modules as a reference by entering the name of the module under reference.

Choose Enter.

Enter a short description for the module.

Enter a validity period for the product proposal.

During a release, the system checks if the release date lies within the validity period.

Create the materials that you wish to assign as items to a module

Save your entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shesagiri,

Thanks for your input. I really appreciate it.

I think I have made it clear that at no point of time, neither the client or the business knows what the material will be. They only wants to create a blanket contract between parties and for vallied period for said amount. It is only when a sales order is created with refference to that contract, the material will be known and its value need to be deducted from the contract value.

Your suggestion still needs material information before the creation of a sales order.

Thank you again for your feedback and wish you have some alternative solution to this unique requirement.

Shankar