cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see documents checked-in to SAP Content Server ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question but I did not find anything more pertinent.

We have a scenario in ECC 5.0 which we are attaching PDF/etc document to SAP DMS Document records in Tcode CV01N/CV02N . Subsequently we check-in those originals to the SAP Content Server. All this is working just fine as the underlying settings for the content repository in Tcode CSADMIN is appropriately set.

Is there a way to monitor how many and which documents have been checked in to the SAP COntent server. In the 46C/47 days, we used to go to Tcode OAAD and get a count & list of all documents that have been shipped to a content repository. In the scenario for SAP Content server, I'm unable to use this tcode to get the information.

Is there another tcode that will give me the information on the documents linked to the Content Server ?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vipin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to add more...

On service Market Place....

Go with the below path

Installations and Upgrades --> " SAP Application Components" --> SAP EASY DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT" ---> SAP EASY DOCUMENT MGMT 6.00.

Thanks,

Tanuj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yo have a few steps/options. Use the check program for DMS, called DMS_KPRO_CHECK1 to check for consistency betweeen SAP and content server.

THen you can check table DMS_PHF_CD1 for sizes and number of files.

Espen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you can see this thru the DMS GUI. (Easy Document Management)

Thanks,

Tanuj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanuj ,

Thanks for the reply. What is the Tcode fo rthe Easy DMS ??

Are you refering to the Document Finder ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Easy DMS is the GUI which we have install like SAP GUI. It is not a transaction.

Thanks,

Tanuj