cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing an Interactive Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, All

I am tryin to run a WD ABAP application which has an Interactive Form. When i run the application am able to view the PDF form but am not able to edit it. I have placed a check against the "enabled" property of the form. I have also set the layout of the form to XACF Layout.

I have installed xACF SP12 on my desktop.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you set the 'fillable' field when generating the pdf file using the fp function?

br.

jun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

Can you please share the code of how to set the form as "fillable" in WD ABAP?

Regards,

Shubham

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't have any idea in this moment.

Which support package of abap stack do you have? Which version of ADS (I assume the same SP as abap stack). Problem is in development system? Which Interface Type has interface of your adobe form? Which Layout Type has your adobe form. How did you set properties of your control InteractiveForm in WebDynpro (dataSource, displayType, enabled, pdfSource, readOnly, templateSource)? Is there any message when your adobe form is opened in Reader?

Try use ZCI Layout for your adobe form and displayType native.

Regards

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anto,

it may be true. But I wasn't yet in this situation in an productive system. Is there any document (note) which exactly describe this situation?

Regards

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Michal

Thanks for the same. I have already added that particular piece of code. But still the form is not editable. The Adobe version is 7.0.8.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which type of inteface does have your adobe form? If it is "ABAP Dictionary-Based Interface" you must insert following code in method WDDOMODIFYVIEW (view the note 856882):

data:
    lr_interactive_form type ref to cl_wd_interactive_form,
    lr_method_handler   type ref to if_wd_iactive_form_method_hndl.

check first_time = abap_true.
  lr_interactive_form ?= view->get_element( 'INTERACTIVE_FORM' ).
  lr_method_handler ?= lr_interactive_form->_method_handler.
  lr_method_handler->set_legacy_editing_enabled( abap_true ).

If it isn't your case which version of Reader do you use?

Regards

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Can't this occur if the adobe license (other than the credential. the one we need to obtain from the local SAP sales guy) for custom interactive forms is not obtained...

<just a doubt>. Kindly correct me if am wrong

Thanks and Regards,

Anto.