cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface mapping Object does not exist in runtime cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the following error after importing IR into our test system (PI7.0 SP10).

Interface mapping Object ID 19C3AC9D13B03787AEEB85169D0B6900 Software Component 8C51B2209F3C11DB94CEEB180DDF0074 does not exist in runtime cache Exception of class CX_XMS_SYSERR_MAPPING

You want to execute interface mapping Object ID 19C3AC9D13B03787AEEB85169D0B6900 Software Component 8C51B2209F3C11DB94CEEB180DDF0074 . However,the data of this interface mapping is missing in the runtime cache. Activate the interface mapping in the Integration Repository.

I cannot change the mapping and reactivate - as this cannot be changed.

I have run SXI_Cache, Cleared SLD caches on IR and ID and run cacherefresh=full, but no luck!

The mapping is there and I can test it in the IR.

Any thoughts?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was due to a short dump in a synchronous call to the SAP ECC system. 

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had this problem today, maybe this helps someone when searching about this (at least this is the first hit at a very big search engine when searching for interface mapping does not exist...)

I have a RFC => PI => File scenario. I was aware that this would need to be asynchronous so I set up the message interface (service interface for PI > 7.0) as asynchronous inbound. This is the file receiver part of the interface.

Hints on the error: Audit Log in message details of RWB showed a line like this: RFC adapter received sRFC for ZMY_FM from <sender SID>/<sender client>. Attempting to send message synchronously. This of course could not work as file is asynchronous by default.

Bottom line however was, to make the call of the sender RFC asynchronous by using "in background task" like so:

CALL FUNCTION 'ZMY_FM'

IN BACKGROUND TASK

DESTINATION 'PI_DEST'

EXPORTING

t_file = lt_file.

COMMIT WORK.

Don't forget the commit work here.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same issue. Can you folks help

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u try a SLD Cache refresh from IR, ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Barry,

can you run your interface from end to end and see if it appears their in cache objects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It appears in the CPACache list, if that is what you mean?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Barry,

Did you import the SWCV from the Dev SLD to the news SLD?

Did you do the same for the products as well?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh

I am running everything on the same SLD - for XID and XIT.

The process runs in XID but not XIT.

I have updated the Proxies and ABAP Program and transported to our Test Server, and again refreshed the cahces, but still the error persists!

I am using the "Test Configuration" in the ID to try and narrow down the precise problem!.

I do get the error : Unable to read software component versions from System Landscape Directory "xitest.sld.fqdn:55000"

The rest of XIT points to the SLD on Dev, as there is no SLD on test. SLDCHECK points to correct place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was this issue ever resolved? We are currently facing the same issue for an interface in our production system. It was working in DEV and QA, and after transporting to production we started to receive the Interface Mapping cannot be found error.

Test Configuration in ID works perfectly. All caches have been refreshed. Java and Abap stacks recycled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

This might be helpful

http://www.erpgenie.com/sap/netweaver/xi/xiauthorizations.htm

Also check SAP Note 741214

Thanks,

vasanth.