cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment failure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey, its me again

Creating and deploying my first sda worked fine. deploying, reload, assigning. Perfect.

But now i tried to undeploy the file. Thats worked too, but it is still listed in the mobile components view. is that normal.

so i tried to deploy another component. this one doesn't get listed at all anymore.

any hints for me, what i might have done wrong?

Regards,

Philipp

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is what i did exactly.

Creating and deploying (using sda tool) the application.

Afterwards assigning the application to one client.

sync everything.

disassigned the application and synced again.

the application got removed from the client.

now i undeployed the application (using the sda tool) from the j2ee server and pressed reload in nwa. but still, the application gets listed.

the application is not installed on any client nor assigned to any client.

Philipp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philipp,

Generally..try to reload (syncing between J2EE stack and ABAP stack) in NWA.

This should work.

Clean the MCD in middleware and try.

Z_CLEAN_MCD_DB..Check if u have this report in ur middleware...I am not sure...

Try to do this..

Generally we never undeploy the SDA files fromNWA....we just deploy the SDA files to NWA and perform our tests by assigning the application and unassigning the application.

It is not mandatory to undeploy the SDA files from NWA.

Cheers,

Karthick

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THX, that helped

i had to delete the mcd entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have removed the application from all of my devices. synced them a couple of times, but the testcase still gets listed.

the newly deployed one does not. weird

Do i have to restart anything, after deploying an application?

Regards,

Philipp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philipp,

<<<Creating and deploying my first sda worked fine. deploying, reload, assigning. Perfect.

But now i tried to undeploy the file. Thats worked too, but it is still listed in the mobile components view. is that normal.

so i tried to deploy another component. this one doesn't get listed at all anymore.

any hints for me, what i might have done wrong?>>>

Yup let me be clear..u have generated the SDA and deployed to NWA (using SDA tool), so after that u have assigned to MI client..then you need to sync the mi client and restart the mi client and again log in access the application or wat ever it is.

If you want to unassign the application from mi client..do that in NWA and sync mi client.

<b>When you unassign the application from NWA..its is still getting displayed in Component view?

Kindly look at the description saying "deletion with next synchronization"..so sync the mi client and then press search in NWA..u will no more see the thing in component view..</b>

Hope this is clear.:)

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philipp,

Try to Sync it once and refresh it. And check if ur done with ur Quiry.

Cheers,

Karthick