cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order having more than 2 ship to Party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario where there is more than 2 ship to party for a sales order. i.e. Order is from the Corporate office of 100 Qty, but will be required at different Projects, different Qty on same or different dates.

Here I can add the Ship to Party at sales order Level thru Partner Function. But I want to schedule the qty and delivery date ship to party wise at Sales Order.

For Example: An Order of 100 Qty from Reliance whose projects are A,B, and C are at diiferent Location and require the same product.

A requires 30 on 15th May

B requires 15 on 30th May

C Requires 55 on 30th May.

The Order received from the part is 1 only.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

At Sales Order - Item level, you can have different ship to party, which can be manually maintained in sales order at line item.

Similarly, You want to despach on specific dates & specific quantity, which can be maintained in schedule line in sales order. on double-click on line item, it will list number of tab pages & schedule lines is one of them, where you maintain date & quantity. Normally, it defaults from system, but can be manually changed.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Make sure all the Ship-to-parties are first assigned with the Sold-to-parties and then in the Sales order, you will be able to select the different Ship-to-parties in the line item level and change the dates accordingly as required by the Ship-tos.

The deliveries will get split according to the Ship-to-parties.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Augustine Ponraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.,

Please update this issue,its very interesting

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case you can enter same mateial in the sales order three times with required quatities.Maintain different ship to parties at item level.In item level schedule line maintain required delivery date as required.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Purohit,

System will not allow if u enter the material three times, it will give a error stating duplicate material.

Pls reconfirm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Jack

Just now I hv tried this scenario. and system is allowing entering the material 3 times.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Purohit,

I think in our system there is cusotm exit, that no material to be duplicated after mailing u i have checked.

Can u pls help in getting data for warehouse management ?

Rgds

Jack