cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I tried a lot, but haven't succeed importing price. I read the doc "How to Import Qualified Records to MDM", but I have an Excel table source.

There are coloums in my source Excel file with Amount; Currency; Price Base Quantity; Price Base Quantity UOM. I parsed these fields to the relavant destination fields (like: Amount to Amount etc). But on the 'Import Status' tab the message stil come:

Action items: Map 'Price Information' field to import qualifier(s).

unfortunately I couldn't create the main qualified record in the Import Manager. I tried right click on source hierarchy, but didn't find any usable (and active) possibility (Compound Field or so). How can I create this main qualified record? Could you write me please the step by step solution?

Thanks,

Ádá

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam

Check this

1.First check what are the display fields for the Qualified table in question.

2.Check if all the Display Fields of the concerned Qualified table are mapped.

3.Check if Value mapping was performed for all the display fields which require field mapping.

4.Right click on the Source fields and create the Compound field for the Sales data if required.

5.Then map the Compound field to the Qualified Field.

6.Do the Auto mapping for the compound field.

7.Go to the import Status tab & check.

Arvind

Pls reward useful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

yes, I tried this, but I cannot create Compound Field. Where can I do it? I tried on the hierarchy of the source, but the Create Compond Field wasn't active.

Thanks,

adam