cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-Picking-billing outputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1 How can I define the output condition for the picking output for the deivery.I mean I have a sales order and the subsequent delivery.Now I want to output the picking list.For that I would need some condition record.How to do this ?

Because when I go to change mode of the delivery to select the output, it does not show up anything as it has not been maintained.But also there only it do not allow to add a one.

Please suggest.VV21 and VV31 I have tried but that is for the delievery output I can use.For example I used standard condition LD00for my outbound delivery output.

But in case of SD delievry and subsequent picking list what is to be done ?

2. How can I do it for the subsequent SD invoice(i.e Billing Document)

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Output Determination

Output is a form of media from a business to one of its business partners. The possible media forms are printouts, faxes, telexes, e-mails, and EDI. The output can be sent to any of the partners defined in the document. Outputs are usually in the form of order confirmations, delivery notes, invoices, and shipping notifications.

IMGSDBasic fncsOutputOutput determination

An output type is simply a type of output and it contains all the control features for the output. For ex, it defines the kind of output, which business transaction it applies to, which business partner receives the output, how the output is sent (the media), and the print program and SAP Script layout to use in formatting the output.

Output determination can be maintained as originating from the customer master record or as originating by using the condition technique.

Output proposal from the customer master record

IMGSDBasic fncsOutputOutput determinationOutput proposal from the customer master record, Define output

In this option one creates output types, such as BA00 (order confirmation). After creating the output type, one assigns the output type to an output procedure, such as DB0001. After the assignment of the output types to the procedure, the output procedure is then assigned to the customer account group. This is a simple procedure and results in the output that is placed on the customer master record being copied into the sales document.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

sarvesh_gudapati2
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can also maintain condition type for pick list in V/38

sarvesh_gudapati2
Contributor
0 Kudos

PL00 gives packing list. Use EK00 for picking list or select your custom pick list. You need to define condition type for pick list and configure output from VV21, VV22, VV23 by assigning shipping point and output medium 1 for print immediately.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For invoicing if it is a delivery related billing then in VF01 enter Delivery document number,enter and save the billing document.

For picking list standard output type is PL00 this should be present in your output determinaton procedure you are using.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Message was edited by:

AMRISH PUROHIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thx for that.

Can you please sugegst further how to maintain the conditions(PL00) for picking and the output determination procedure.

Thx in advance

Regards,

manOO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Alternatively have a look at tcodes LT31 and LX21.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit