cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Status of reference documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I need to change the header as well as item satus of my reference documents (sales order to sales order) to completed. As I believe standard SAP changes the overall Header/item status (VBUK-GBSTK & VBUP-GBSTA) of reference documents to "B".

I have done all the following settings for copy control (sales order to Sales Order)

a) Complete reference at Header level

b) POs/Neg. quantity set to "+" at item category copy control

c) Update document flow to "x" at item category copy control level

d) Copy quantity to "blank (Auto quantity determination)" at item category copy control

e) Completion rule set to "B" (Item is completed after full quantity has been referenced) at item category configuration details.

How can I achive this so that overall header/item satatus are updated as "C" when it is fully reference. Please give me the names of user exit need to be used. Or there is some config which i am missing.

Regards

KTK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto

Thanks for your reply. Yes it is standard SAP functionality. My requirement is that I want to copy a sales order into another sales order. After full copy I want the referenced sales order status to be changed to status "C" (Fully completed).

Any idea which User Exit I should use for this?

Regards

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use MV45AFZZ save document prepare, and set the status in XVBUP e XVBUK

Roberto

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the overall status is set to C when the order has been fully delivered or rejected.

Roberto