Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Billing From a single Delivery

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I m using delivery related billing, I have assigned K at the billing relevance for item category TAN, yet I am unable to create multiple billing for a single delivery. Do I have to do some changes in the Copy Control from Delivery to Billing Doc?

Regrds,

Binayak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to use it goto VF01, select the delivery, press pushbutton 'item selection', select items you want to bill and change quantities.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto.,

In VF01 i didnt find item selection,can you pls say me where we find item selection in VF01.,

This will be a great help to me

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

It is not item selection it is Selection list.

Regrds,

Binayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya its selection list in VF01, click this then you get the another screen there u can selection materialand copy the items to billng and save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Goutham,

I resolved the issue

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can done through the item category settings, in that keep the billing relevance as K (Deliveryfor partial billing), once you are creating billing document in VF01, before executing the billing, there is option called selection list, click the selection and select which items you want delivery and then copy, system will copy partial quantity from billing and create billing document.

Otherwise spli the delivery into multiple deliveries through VLSP and do the billing for delivery wise.

Check and confirm, please provide any reward points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think payers or terms of payments at the item level and header level should be different to acheive invoice split.

Else it will combine the deliveries in single billing document.

Generally for this invoice split we do customisation considering Billing document type, Reference document type and item category but

I have check and don't find any perticular setting for the same.

Hope this will help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Single delivery will split into multiple Bills, if inco terms, Partner function (Payer) are different for delivery items.

If all the terms and conditions are same, then it will create single billing document.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Copy Control, check the setting for Item category TAN at item level.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

its showing

Copying Requirement :-3

Data VBrk/VBRP- 1

Billing Qty :- B

Pos/Neg :- +

Do i change anything in the copy control ?

Regrds,

Binayak

Message was edited by:

Binayak Ghosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try changing Data VBrk/VBRP from 001 to 007 & check if it is working to your requirement. Possible some parameter like payer, terms of payment & so on .... might have to be different.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka