cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occurred during back-routing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Today I think I nearly successfully finish the first senoario, A IDOC of R/3 into a file by XI.

I can find the created file, and watch the message by

http://localhost:50000/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp

but also get the error message by IDX5:

Error occurred during back-routing

What is meaning?

Thanks,

Bruce

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you look into SXMb_MONi and let us know what the exact error is?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got some thoughts from as follows:

We can distinguish 4 kind of acknowledgements:

1) SystemAckRequested

2) SystemErrorAckRequested

3) ApplicationAckRequested

4) ApplicationErrorAckRequested

So we have Application Acknowledgement ( positive and negative) that contain information regarding the processing of the message in the receiving system and System Acknowledgement ( positive and negative) that contain only transport information.

The standard behaviour of an XI message in case of use if sender IDoc Adapter (XI receive an IDoc) is that

SystemAckRequested="false"

SystemErrorAckRequested="true"

ApplicationAckRequested="true"

ApplicationErrorAckRequested="true"

You can see this from the SXMB_MONI ->Select the message -> Inbound Message ->SOAP Header -> ReliableMessaging

This means that Application Ack are requested (positive and negative) BUT for the reason you send the message to a file adapter, the file adapter Will say ALWAYS that the he cannot manage Application Ack.

At the moment it look like there is no possiblity to customize the IDoc adapter in order to ask only for System Ack...it will be release with next Service Packs.

The behavior of XI on this can be considered good, because XI send anyway an ALEAUD Idoc to the sender system that change the status of the IDoc, and in this way you will know that the IDoc has been successfully transformed into a file.

Does it mean the message is a must?

Thanks,

Bruce

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bruce,

Idoc Ack's are not mandatory. You can turn of Idoc ack's by adding an entry in the table IDXNOALE in XI. Give the sender Port, and the Idoc type and you can turn of this acknowledgmenet,.

But if you want to conitue to use this ack, then you can use this blog to see how send the Idoc ack back in the case of an idoc to file,

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/20/configuration-tips-for-a-business-serviceintegration-process-to-send-back-ale-audit-idoc

Regards

Bhavesh