Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about the table ' V_T160EX"

former_member231528
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

My question is if I set the field ' manul' in the talbe V_T160EX with 'X' ,what would happen? and how can I use it?

does anyone can help me?tks.

Message was edited by:

zhidan cheng

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is answered in OSS note 648074

"The decision whether a purchase requisition should be transferred to the SRM server is shifted from the time of the generation to a later time. At this later time, the generated purchase requisition is automatically sourced using the RM06BZ10 report (Transaction ME56). During automatic sourcing, the system decides (based on the purchasing group and the material group) if the purchase requisition is potentially provided for the transfer to the SRM server. In addition, however, a unique R/3 source of supply must not exist. If this condition is met as well, the purchase requisition is transferred to the SRM server. However, if the system finds a unique source of supply, the purchase requisition remains local and can be processed in the R/3 system. To do this, you have to start the RM06BZ10 report or schedule it periodically. <b>However, to ensure the standard functions, a distinction must be made whether a purchase requisition should be processed by default or using the new functions. For this purpose, the new 'manual' flag was implemented</b> in R/3 plug-in 2003.1 Support Package 2 in the definition of the combinations of material group and purchasing group to be transferred (maintenance view V_T160EX)."

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member231528
Participant
0 Kudos

HI:

Thank you for your reply, you mean if I set the 'manual' flag,and create a new PR,then run the transaction 'ME56' and save it,if it can not find any source of supply,this PR could be transferred to SRM,if not ,the PR remains local and can be processed in the R/3 system.does it right?