cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xi-to-Xi-scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to connect a xi-system with another xi-system and the message-type that I want to use is IDoc.

Is this possible and which adapter I must use for this scenario?

Thanks.

Regards

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cdumont69
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Prefere the usage of XI Protocol with XI Message. This could improve performance because the message is exchanged between the 2 Integration serveurs. So you don't need Adapter Engine (not your case with Idoc) and you don't need XMLisation and DeXMLisation.

Best regards,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the hint. Does any blog about a XI-to-XI-scenario exists?

Thanks.

Regards

Stefan

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check out the similar threads, XI to XI scenarios:

/people/abhy.thomas/blog/2007/01/18/xi-content-certification-in-a-b2b-scenario--case-study

/people/alwin.vandeput2/blog/2006/06/07/d-xie-soap-part-4-xi-software-component-architecture-for-point-to-point-scenarios

/people/yomeshp.sharma/blog/2006/06/01/integrating-jdedwards-system-with-xi-using-iway-adapter-part--i

/people/yomeshp.sharma/blog/2006/06/01/integrating-jdedwards-system-with-xi-using-iway-adapter-part--ii

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Stefan,

This blog by my colleague Abhy Thomas does talk about an XI - XI integration,

/people/abhy.thomas/blog/2007/01/18/xi-content-certification-in-a-b2b-scenario--case-study

But we used SOAP adapters for specific reasons ( client specific ) and the only change with this blog would be that you use the XI Adapter and in the XIA Receiver XI adapter you use the XI 's entry path of XIB and use the WebASABAP bsuiness System of XIB as the receievr Bussiness System in XIB.

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

A good relative thread for ur scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Say you need to connect XI system A to XI system B. Use Adapter type XI at receiver side in XI A and at sender side in XI B system.

Regards,

Jai Shankar