cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during System Cpu00FCy Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I have started the DB specific system copy procedure (NW2004s ABAP + Java, MaxDB). After restore DB on target system and restart SAPInst, an error occurred in step Create Database Instance:

Execute Command : d:\sapdb\programs\pgm\dbmcli.exe -n SAP05X15 -d X15 -u CONTROL,******** load_systab -u SUPERDBA,******** -ud ********

Execute Session Command : exit

> Subprocess stops at 20070511084400

> Subprocess call failed

ERR

-24907,ERR_DBAWRONG: wrong SYSDBA

I have compared DB users on my source and target system: on target was missing a SUPERBDA as DBMOperator. I have it created but that did not solve the Problem.

Have any one any suggestions how should I the Supredba user configure or what more should I perform?

Best regards

Bogdan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you remember the SUPERDBA passowrd of ur source system.I think you have created superdba that is absolutely correct but pls check that the passowrd you have given matches with the one in source system.

Reward points if usefull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajat,

thanks for your answer. I have tried with password from source system and from target system but the error occure ever I have checked the explanation for error 24907:

"The user defined as SYSDBA (database system administrator) in the DBM server does not have the required rights." But the user have all rights!!!

I have no more ideas.

Regards

Bogdan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have executed dbmcli command load_systab directly and its work with the superdba password from SOURCE system. When I tried do it with target system password the same error occured.

But when i change superdba password in DBMGUI it take no result - the old password stay valid!!!

Regards Bogdan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have solved the Problem. I have add a with dbmcli a seccond password (target system password) to user superdba.

Regards

Bogdan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Good to see your problem solved.This was exactly i meant when i asked you to change the password of SUPERDBA