cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with ITS service in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we transfer the bp from BBPMAININT service, we are getting the following error.

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://srmdev.indosat.co.id:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpmainint/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system ISD : Subscreen not found

The error occurred on the application server srmdev_ISD_00 and in the work process 1 .

The termination type was: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program BBP_VENDOR_CREATE

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system ISD in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server srmdev_ISD_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 1 in transaction ST11 on the application server srmdev_ISD_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 200 -u: MNGR_MRKT -l: E -s: ISD -i: srmdev_ISD_00 -w: 1 -d: 20070511 -t: 123323 -v: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE -e: Subscreen not found

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

The workprocess 1 trace file is as below:

W *** ERROR => diag: Unable to find a subscreen named `_top 2@100' [w3xxsemg.cpp 2106]

W *** ERROR => diag: Could not process target, rc=0xffffffd8 [w3xxsemg.cpp 1369]

W *** ERROR => plugin: XKrnHandleResponse failed rc= -40 [itspxkrn.cpp 764]

W *** ERROR => plugin: ItspXKrn_HandleResponse failed. 0xc0000000d4ae40c0 rc: 0 [itspxkrn.cpp 389]

W *** ERROR => ipl_ConvertOut failed rc = 1, send icf error page [itsplxx.c 1551]

M ***LOG W01=> [itsplxx.c 1552]

W *** ERROR => ipl_ConvertOut returns 1(ITSPE_FAILURE) [itsplxx.c 1554]

W *** ERROR => Raise Last error:[40 from: w3xxsemg.cpp:2107] [itsplxx.c 1228]

W *** ERROR => RaiseError(sapdext) ITS_P:40 [w3xxsemg.cpp 2107]

M ***LOG R68=> ThIRollBack, roll back () [thxxhead.c 13155]

W

W Fri May 11 12:35:38 2007

W *** WARNING => diag: SemgSyncTransaction: Resync required [w3xxsemg.cpp 3131]

A

A Fri May 11 12:36:03 2007

A generated report SAPLBBP_BD_DRIVER_46A with fingerprint 75C5284EB681FCEA7CD5A56163D98C60 625063

Can anyone please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Sailesh K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sailesh,

Edger was correct...check the file name/screen in SRM service ending with _top2 (and not _top2@100).

which is missing in your service. Sometimes, this may be coming from other include service. study the application again.

Regards

Satya

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sailesh,

I would recommend re-publishing all of the services. If the issue still occurs then you should check the programming as "_top 2@100" looks incorrect.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

I have republished all the services. Still we are facing the problem. Actully this is a standard bsp delivered by sap and we have not done any changes to it.

Can you suggest me, why this is happening..

Thanks and Regards,

Sailesh K

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sailesh,

Sorry, not sure why this is occurring. I would suggest that you search SAP Notes again or open a Support Message with SAP for this as it does not look like a generic issue.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sailesh,

I will be very appreciated if you could tell me wich solution you find to this error, as i'm facing the same problem and I couldn't fin anything in the Web.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel.