cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Instance Floor plan in WDA

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to use Object Instance Floor plan in the WD ABAP application which I am developing. I found that the template ' WDK_OIF_TEMPLATE' already exists for the OIF Floor plan. But so far I could not find any documentation on it.

Where can I get the relevant documentation for the same ?

If anybody has already used OIF, could you please provide me some valuable feedback/suggestions ?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Viqar Ali.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

S-H
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Viqar,

There is no documentation available regarding OIF template. But the concept is as follows.

Use: We use this floor plan when we have more than one views and random access to the views exist.

Concept: We have an initial screen (not Mandatory) which can be compared to selection screen in R/3 based on which we get some results in second view/screen on click of button in initial screen.

In second screen we can have Contextual Panel and we can have different views based on certain scenario like Header and Item Details etc. and we can also have some buttons which launch popup's.

From this view we can navigate to Confirmation screen (not mandatory). Where some confirmation messages can be shown.

Best regards,

Suresh

Answers (0)