cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am going to write the SAP certification exam this year . Can any one help me out in the pattern and process of it .

Also i need a SAP ECC 5.0 version material.If not 4.7 at the earliest .

Good reward points be awarded.

my mail id - nagaraj.sun@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Nagaraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have 2 options for writing exam:

1. Go through training course from SAP Authorized Training Centre & appear for exam. In India Genovate Solutions & Seimens are SAP Authorized Training Centre.

2. You should have minimum 1 year experience & your employment span with that company also should be minimum 1 year. In that case, you can request your company to assist you by certifying that you have !year or more experience in say SD module with the company & they would be interested in you getting certfied.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exam Format will be 80 Question to be answered in 3 Hours. Following will be type of questions:

1. Single Question may have answer choice of say 4 - 6 option in the form of check box. Each answer will have 2 check box i.e True & False. You have to select one of the options from true or false.

2. Single Question may have answer choice of say 4 - 6 option in the form of Radio Button. In Radio Button you can select only one radio button out of the answers given . Most of the times the answer are so closely true that it confuses which to select.

Read the words carefully of the answer as it may be misleading if we try to rush while answering.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wher r u located ?

if u wish i can provide no u can directly contact who completed their certification recently .refer my name Mr shesagiri

<u>U can contact Mr Pratap SD consultant</u> pratap.madala@gmail.com

mobile :09440183450

he will guide u

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is a very nice site for certification

http://mysapbi.blogspot.com/2006/12/sales-distribution-sap-sd.html

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai roberto the site is closed due to some reasons where can i get certificate materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagraj.

Regarding the pattern of the exam it contains about 80 questions. OF which only 15 questions will be having only single option for example

1) The question would be What are the various times invlolved in the SD process.

a) Pick Pack time

b) Loading time

c) Lead time

There will be radio active buttons so if u choose one option and go to the second the first option will become blank and the second one will be selected.

2) The second set of questions have 65 questions which are of multiple options,where more than one answer for the statement may be true or false in this case you need to mark all statements if the same is true or false.for example.

Item Category Determination is a scenario in Sap useful for- Main Statement

a) It helps in pricing of the item

True

False

b) It helps to create the schedule line of the item

True

False

c) It helps to create bill of matieral for the item

True

False

d) Business data of the header are different from items.

True

False

In all of the above statement you need to mark if the statement is true or false for all of the given options.Here also there would be radioactive buttons but it would be there for all options hence u need to mark for all of the alternatives thats( a,b,c and d,) for the above question.

Regarding the process Nagraj some points which you should note

1) You should have a functional experience of about a year or 2 in the module you are getting certified for example I did my SAP Certification in the Sales and Distribution Module, I had 2 yrs expereince in Sales with Levers.

2) Or if you do not have functional experience you should be workin in the SAP Environment before so that you understnad business scenarios well.

This is the paper pattern and the process since i got certified recently. Please reward with points if this helps.

Regards

Atul Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,

The book information which you can refer for certification exam. This will give you very good idea about SD concepts and Configuration.

http://www.amazon.com/Implementing-SAP-3-Sales-Distribution/dp/0072124040

Here is the examination schedule and center in USA

http://www50.sap.com/useducation/certification/examschedule.asp

Here is the process & policy for examination

http://www50.sap.com/useducation/certification/policies.asp

Thanks,

Vinay

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

material is too huge to fit in mail. I wonder how do i fit that in but u cannot jus go thru the material and write certification in any case unless u r working on SAP already and ur company sponsors it or else u will have to go thru the trainig thru one of the certified training center from seimens or genovate and in this case u will anyway get the material from this training center the moment your course starts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am already working on SAP SD and this is company sponsor program. there are not providing any material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You Library might be having some material.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka