cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface mapping Object doesn't exist in runtime cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

Now I am trying to finish a senario that Getting an IDOC of R/3 into a file by XI. I can get the xml message by tcode IDX5, but always get the following error infromation by IDX5:

===============

Interface mapping Object ID E4815D26AD5B35D2B89A5557DBE045E7 Software Component 2F1990F0E66D11DB9DC2C239C0A8007A does not exist in runtime cache

===============

What happens?

Thanks for your time ahead!

Bruce

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to administration page of XI home page and check to if you can refresh all the cache. In my case I found I can't refresh runtime cache. After check the PIXXXUSER I unlocked some users and change their password to initial ones. Then I can refresh runtime cache. And my XI senario goes further. Yes, XI now can find the Interface mapping object.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bruce,

After you created the integration directory objects , i.e you created your Interface determination, did you delete / change the interface mapping?

Please look into your IR and make sure that the Interface Mapping exists with the same name as in the Interface Determination and it is active.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Actually I deleted all the objects and created again, but still it can't work. And I can get messages mapping and interface mapping in ID. I can successfully create Receiver Determination with Interface Determination and Receiver Agreement.

And I checked 'Change List' to active all the changes.

But still it can't work. Any more hints?

Thanks,

Bruce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bruce,

I think the new changes are not effecting to your scenario. Why dont you do a full cache refreshes as given in this document:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0332b2a-eb97-2910-b6ba-dbe52a01...

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Your suggested link can't work, could you please give me the TCODE?

Thanks,

Bruce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

goto administration page on XI browser page(the one which has IR<ID<RWD and SLD and do a cache refresh there in both Repository and directory

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

See the below links

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/02/sxicache--ripped-off

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/11/03/cache-refresh-errors--new-phenomena

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1a69ea11-0d01-0010-fa80-b47...

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you found the issue. I can refresh SLD and INTEGRATIONRUNTIME_ successfully, but I can't refresh INTEGRATIONSERVER_. When I refresh INTEGRATIONSERVER_, system asks me to give an user/password. I give it by my account, but it doesn't work.

I assign all the roles and groups into my account by TCODE su01. So why?

Any more hints?

Thanks,

Bruce

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

why do u want XML message?

as ur doing IDOC to file u dont need any XML.

if u have completed all the design and configuration steps then u can go to transaction code WE19 in R/3 and send the IDOC from there .

thanx

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

I didn't need any configuration about XML. I know. I mean the message I watched in IDX5 of XI is of type XML.

Any more hints?

Thanks,

Bruce