cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create manual condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have to include manual pricing condition in procedure. If manual condition is entered it should not take item specific condition type to calculate rebate. What kind of configuration should I do? Is it required to code to satisfy my requirement or not?

I would really appreciate and reward fully for correct answer.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, wilson,

go to transaction code V/08 and tick the option manual aganist the condition type which you want to make it manual.once you tick manual

then go to that conditon type using transaction code V/06 and check whether it is a item condition or header condition and make it as a header condition and tick manual entry as priority.

please reward points if it helps you

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moreover, you need to maintain condition exclusion in your exclusion procedure.

The idea is to exclude Item specific cond type if the manual header condition is active.

in OV31, create 2 Exclusion groups say A and B

in OV32, assign your manual header cond type to A and your item cond type to B

in VOk8, for your Pri. Proc, click the Exclusion link on left side. maintain D in Cpr field, A in ExGr1 and B in ExGr2.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exclusion group will be used only for automatic condition type not for manual condition types I guess - any thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to enter as item condition but it should overwrite other conditions and calculate total amount based on the this manual condition. Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a condition type T Code v/06 , In this tick the condition as header condition.

and also keep the manual condition has priority.

In the Tcode v/08 tick the manual condition. And if you want this condition to be based on only header conditions and not item conditions you can select the appropriate from and to values in the pricing procedure where you can get the totals of your header conditions, and calculate your condition type based on this.

deepak