cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT:BW & BASIS wth SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i have some doubts on SRM wth other integrations.

1) what type of issues r solving wth BW by SRM people? &what is the need of BW wth SRM.

2)what type of troubleshooting issues r solving wth BASIS by SRMpeople?

3)what is documentations of SOPs,QMS,&TROUBLESHOOTING?

4)what type of issues raised by the ENDUSERS & how to solve those issues?

5)analytical reports by BW for SRM, what r they

i need solutions very urgently for above questions,so kindly requesting SRM Gurus please put an eye on this to solve my problems asap.

ok bye bye

wth regards

rakhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ad 1. BW needs "BW Content for SRM" if you want to report something in it. You can use your own extractors as well. About type of issues:

- performance problem

- somethimes delta queue are stuck etc.

ad 2.

- Hardware

- network connections, linkages, RFC, performance

- support packages, sql monitor, database performance

ad 4.

There are many type of issues begining on "I can't log on to system" enging on "where is my PO". Good decision is to create two or three level of support. First level resolving simple error, second medium errors, third high level errors.

ad 5.

In this point you can use help.sap.com

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/3a/7aeb3cad744026e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

Regards,

Marcin

Please reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

marcin i did not get solution for third question pls help me on that

q3) documentation: <b>standard operating procedure & quality management systems</b> and <b>troubleshooting</b> what it mean&what does in realtime.

pls gurus help me on this asap.

with regards

rakhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

about point 3:

Every company have their own SOP, QMS and Troubleshooting. This is depend on implemented solutions etc.

If you want any clues:

Try to answer on question about system peak time, system work hours (for example peak time is on 11:00AM to 2:00PM, work hours are on 7:00AM to 6:00PM). This is the most important time, when your production system works.

Try to answer, how many scenarios you have implemented and what is in this scenarios.

(for example extendend classic scenario and external requirement. This scenario have ExtReq changing into SC on SRM side, then BID_INV or AUC, then QUOT, then PO transferred to backend system) this chain should work w/o any errors.

Basing on this information you colud write your own SOP and QMS.

Regards,

Marcin

Answers (0)