cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM workflow not getting triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks ,

Need some help here ! I am trying to remove duplicate records in the vendor repository .

- I have made the transformations, rules and the matching strategy .

- I have made a workflow which is supposed to pick up my matching strategy when it gets executed . For this I have put a "match" section in my workflow where I have selected my matching strategy from the drop down list .The workflow has been created in the workflow table in the data manager using microsoft visio .

- I want this workflow to get triggered as soon as the records get imported into the table repository . For this I have selected "Manual" and "Record Import" from the list in the trigger actions section of the workflow in the data manager .I have also selected "0 hours" for the "max time launch" property while creating the workflow in the data manager .

- For the workflow to be included in the import I have selected my workflow in the import manager > configuration > options > import >checkout/workflow from the list .

I am not doing this activity for the main table though . It is being done for a test table that was crceated by me in the repository .

Now when I import the records a new entry under the workflow tab gets created , if I view the table that I am operating on in the data manager. I am viewing this in the matching mode .

Now my problem is I don't see the workflow identifying any duplicate records . If I try to compare manually by selecting the records , then going to the context menu and selecting matching > selected vs selected > and then choosing my strategy it works .

Why is my strategy not getting picked up while my workflow is executed ?

Regards

Deepak Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Can you please tell me what are the steps you have included in the work flow like Start -> Match-> Stop?

Let me try to find work arround for your case.

Thanks,

Arun prabhu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun ,

Start /match and stopn are the only three steps in my workflow.

Regards

Deepak singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

MDM wf has issues with only automated tasks, if you include a task that needs an user action, it should work.

This should be fixed sometime soon

Regards

Alejandro