Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Idoc to a file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I gone through the blog

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm but i am not able to understand about message mapping

I am using two idoc EUPEXR.IDCREF01.ZDCREF01 and PAYEXT.PEXR2002.ZEXR2002 and I created file DT, MT and MI. Please let me know what are all the soure and target message need to give while doing mapping

Regards,

Dhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

u have to create 3 message mappings and 3 interface mapping.

step 4 and 5 say it clearly

Step 4:

Create three Message Mapping to convert Outbound type of IDOC into Abstract type so that we can collect it in our BPM. Message Mapping for conversion of three different types of IDOCs to their Abstract type are as follows:

MM_ISU_UKGAS_NOM1_to_NOM1_ABS

(ii) MM_ISU_UKGAS_NOM2_to_NOM2_ABS

(iii) MM_ISU_UKGAS_NOM3_to_NOM3_ABS

Below mapping is for N:1 transformation. (Here input will be having three different types of Abstract IDOCs and target will be having Abstract Target File type)

(iv) MM_ISU_UKGAS_NOM_to_NOM_ABS

Step 5:

Create the Interface Mapping as follows.

(a) Interface mapping for IDOC outbound to IDOC abstract.

IM_ISU_UKGAS_NOM1_to_NOM1_ABS (Message Mapping is used here)

IM_ISU_UKGAS_NOM2_to_NOM2_ABS (Message Mapping (ii) is used here)

IM_ISU_UKGAS_NOM3_to_NOM3_ABS (Message Mapping (iii) is used here)

(b) Interface mapping for collected IDOCs of Abstract type to the file of Abstract Asynchronous type.

IM_ISU_UKGAS_NOM_to_NOM_ABS (Message Mapping (iv) is used here)

thanx

ahmad

Message was edited by:

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

The same was given the Blog but need to know

MM_ISU_UKGAS_NOM1_to_NOM1_ABS - what is the source and target mesaage for this mapping and if I use the same idoc message type for both source and target then do i need to map all the fields in the idoc..

let me know for the same for all the messagemapping

(ii) MM_ISU_UKGAS_NOM2_to_NOM2_ABS

(iii) MM_ISU_UKGAS_NOM3_to_NOM3_ABS

(iv) MM_ISU_UKGAS_NOM_to_NOM_ABS

Thanks & Regards,

Dhil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>if I use the same idoc message type for both source and target then do i need to map all the fields in the idoc..

your source and receiver will be same IDOC,just select the header of sender IDOC then hold shift key and select the header of receiver IDOC and then hit the button which says map field if same name.This way u dont have to worry about anything

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ahmad,

Thanks but which button i need to hit after selecting both the sender and receiver IDOC.

Dhil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

its the second button from left and says "map selected filed and substructures if names are identical"

thanx

ahmad