cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in IDOC BLAORD03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm transfering the purchase contract to Backend. There in bd87 I have an error: No batch input data for screen SAPMM06E 0514. Does anybody seen the same problem?

Regards,

Vlad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vlad,

I have faced the same issue when i transfered the purchase contract to Backend system. Could you please tell me how to solve it step by step?

Wait for you kindly reply.

Thanks a lot.

Leo xie.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

Please make the settings for the contract according the conf. guide sourcing:

1) Check the IDoc settings for contract. (in BD64)

2) Determine a transaction type for contracts (such as PCTR or GCTR) - the CT_PROC_TY attribute in the organizational plan.

3) Also check a number range for purchasing contracts.

Implement the BAdIs BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS (whether a contract is created in the backend) & BBP_ CTR_BE_CREATE (for mapping conditions), in EBP.

Implement the BAdI BBP_CTR (the Company Code) in backend.

The error: "Account assignment mandatory for material ... (enter acc. ass. cat.)" is solving in backend in tc OMS2 by checking the Quantity/value updating indicators for your plant and material type.

Regards,

Vlad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

In Org. plan in the tab Function for the pur. org. and pur. group I checked the corresponding indicators but left the Backend Pur. Group and Pur. Org. empty. This was done because if I fill the backend pur. group and pur. org. I can't create shopping cart. So, in BADI BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE I mapped this info. In R/3 I've implemented BADI BBP_CTR and derived the company code.

I implemented the note 944538 and it helps. But in we02 I have enother error: "Account assignment mandatory for material 1011000071 (enter acc. ass. cat.)". Maybe there is standard solution for this problem?

Regards,

Vlad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version and scenario are you using ?

<u>Please read and go through the links and SAP OSS notes -></u>

<b>The problem is this - " SRM system" does not send the company code segment in IDOC BLAORD, which is mandatory in R/3.</b>

<u>Please check the following thread :</u>

<b>

<u>Other related links -></u>

<u>Some SAP OSS Notes to refer -></u>

Note 793694 Global master agreement - long text format specific. missing

Note 559273 ALE Contract distribution with own message category

323418 ALE contract distribution via change pointer, texts

321750 ALE contract distribution without release

143420 ALE contract distribution; Segmnts E1EDKD1, E1EDPD1

Note 74704 - ME57/ME58: 'Cancel' function in company code popup

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I'm using SRM 4.0 in extended classic scenario. For the backend contract transfering I implemented BADI BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE (for

mapping conditions and pur.org. and pur. group), BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS. I had a problem with the Company Code so ni backend

I've implemented BADI BBP_CTR (I'm not sure in my implementation) and still have the same error.

My patch level is SAP_BASIS - SAPKB64019, SRM_SERVER - SAPKIBKS11.

Regards, Vlad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vlad,

what kind of purchasing organization structure are you using?

Did you check the Idoc in WE20 for the segments? The company code needs to

be there on header level. In order to achive this, you can implement BADI BBP_CTR

and derive the company code from the plant or supplier information, depending on

your requirements.

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The problem is solved.

Thanks,

Vlad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vlad,

what kind of Purchasing Organization Strukture are you using?

Usually the error is related to missing Company Code information in the Idoc when Purchasing Organizations

used across company codes. This is not the case for

Purchasing Orgs with dedicated Company Codes

Look into the Idoc via WE20 and check the Idoc segments.

For some related info/explaination have a look at

following thread:

Thanks,

Claudia