cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IAspectRow problem in Web Dynpro DC on DTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a Web Dynpro DC project on our DTR and added the required 'Used DCs' to it, and added the required library references. If I try to add and bind a context model element, however, my project won't build. It gives the following error:

file comsaptccolclientgenericapiIAspectRow.class not found

In the tasks view it provides these errors:

The project was not built since its classpath is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for java.lang.Object. Fix the classpath then try rebuilding this project.
This compilation unit indirectly references the missing type java.lang.Object (typically some required class file is referencing a type outside the classpath)

I've tried modifying the used DCs and repairing the project class path, but nothing seems to work. Once while adding the library references, NWDS asked me whether I wanted to apply the changes after clicking on 'Ok', something which I have been unable to reproduce. Could this be the problem?

All help will be appreciated,

JP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope, already checked that.

JRE is definitely listed in Build Path > Libraries.

former_member445109
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi JP Smith,

I am getting the same problem, was your problem resolved or not?

if solved, please let me know what are the necessary steps need to take.

regards

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

Unfortunately I'm still struggling with that problem.

Please let me know if you (or anyone else for that matter) knows of a solution.

Thanks,

JP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have two problem here.

FIrst one is because of "IAspectRow" missing in jars you have in your dc dependency.

Second one you mentioned about class for java.langObject not found: Is definetly because of jre missing from your class path.

Go to project properties. Add the library "JRE System library" to your project class. This will solve your second problem.

I am not sure about first one.

Regards,

Ashwani Kr Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

jre is missing from your classpath.

Florin