cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have just done R3 lookup within mapping for one field conversion.I am getting the following error

RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Exception:[com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102)

RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to SAP gateway failed

Connect_PM TYPE=A ASHOST=10.16.108.12 SYSNR=06 GWHOST=10.16.108.12 GWSERV=sapgw06 PCS=1 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR partner '10.16.108.12:sapgw06' not reached

TIME Thu May 10 13:11:39 2007

RELEASE 700

COMPONENT NI (network interface)

VERSION 38

RC -10 MODULE nibuf.cpp LINE 4593

DETAIL NiBufIConnect: connection pending after 60000ms SYSTEM CALL connect ERRNO 245 ERRNO TEXT Operation now in progress COUNTER 1 ] in class com.sap.xi.tf._MM_Sample_ method SiteConversion$[1000, com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.Context@596771]

Can anybody give some clues ..?

Cheers

Tiger Woods

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I has been checked the Service file in the given path, the messageserver port is 33xx.The serivce name & port no is maintained properly.

I am able to login into R3 server without any problem the same connection parameters & server details i have mentioned in UDF.

What should i do in this case, is there any authorizations problems like ..,

Any ideas

Cheers

Tiger Woods

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

U also have to provide the port either the dispatcher (32xx) or the messageserver port (36xx) is used.

Also, you have to set the service name in the path as shown below

c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\services file.

Make sure that the service name and port no are correctly copied there It should be in the format sapms<SID> 3600/tcp

Regards,

Prateek

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>on local host with Unicode ERROR partner '10.16.108.12:sapgw06' not reached

as shown the R3 was not reached (maybe a restart or any other connection error)

Regards,

michal