cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Solution Support Enablement Package (SEP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we would like to use the enablement package in our current Solution Manager SR4 SP 10.

However, I cannot enable the Entreprise Add-on SM-SEP - cause it's not available...

Nor can I create the service AGS_CHECK_LICENCE_SEP, cause the system keeps coming up with 'Cannot determine variant ags_check_licence_sep for virtual interface ags_check_licence_sep'.... which - of -course - it can't as I am in the process of creating it... >:-|

Can anyone tell me, where I can get the package or what I have to do, to be able to use it?

Thanks in advance.

Dirk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Dirk,

Did you already buy SEP package? when you do this with SAP contract department your customer number will be add to a trial phase.

Hope this helps,

Dolores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dolores,

Simple answer to a 'simple' question... eh? ;o)

Sorry, but I couldn't find any information on how to order or where to order or if one would have to order at all on http://service.sap.com/ssep ...

Would you know or can you tell me, if this is covered by a standard SAP license?

Thanks,

Dirk

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Dirk,

I get the same question from a customer in the SAP SMP, and from Development I was told that this must be requested directly.

Tomorrow I will see my inbox with this mail information, I will tell you tomorrow more.

Dolores

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Dirk,

Definetely it is necessary to purchase the SEP package.

The delivery are software licenses. In the SEP the following licences are included:

- CA Wilys Introscope

- BMC Appsight

- TDMS

- CDOP

- RBE

- Best practices for operations

I will ask your sales department to have a talk with the SAP Contract department of your country.

Hope this information helps,

Dolores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dolores,

thanks for all your help!

Kind regards,

Dirk