cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error receiver determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a problem whith the receiver determination. The receiver determination fails because the Sender Service is used in upper case by the XI. What i can't explain is, that the business system is written in lower case in the SLD and when this system is used as a receiver service it is in lower case. It only fails when it is used as a sender service.

Horrable to find the reason.

So i think the problem should be in the administration of the sld. I checked several points in the content maintenace but can't find the solution.

Another problem is to set the hostname in the sld with networkdomain. The SLD captures all letters after the first point. Also i am looking for the point of administration to change this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

If you have given the name of Business System in Upper /Lower case it should appear in configuration in same way.If you use a BS like sender / receiver it should appears to you as you define in SLD.

I guess there is an another problem check it out that or give that error description so that it is easy to give the better ideas

Cheers

Tiger Woods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it possible to send you an email? I think when you see a screenshot of the problem you could see what i mean.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lars,

Sounds interesting. Drop me a mail ( you ll find my mail id in my b'card on SDN)

Regards

Bhavesh

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Drop me a mail. U may view my id in my business card

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

I guess the entries in the SLD must be maintained in upper-case.

Regards

Dominic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

why that? And why is the Business System in lower case when it functioned as a ReceiverService and in Upper case when it is used as a Sender Service?

I still use this Business System in our developement environment on an XI 3.0 system without problems. Now in our productive environment i get this error.