cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieval of Inventory details from LiveCache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to know how to retrieve the data for inventory information (quantities,etc..), forecast details,etc from LiveCache for the ATP categories mentioned in the inventory heading.

Are there any specific tables that I should access or are there Function modules that can be used to retrieve the data from LiveCache.

I was able to retrieve some data from database tables with the prefix "/SAPAPO/*", but I am not sure if these same tables can be used for retrieving "inventory-related" data from the Livecache.

I have never worked with LiveCache before so I would like to know how different the data retrieval is when compared to the normal database access.

It would be really helpful if I could get some information related to transaction data retrieval from the APO Livecache.

Thanks in Advance,

Sabya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabya,

First you need to fetch the Pegid's for the material number and locations.

this can be done through the function module '/SAPAPO/DM_MAT_GET_PEGIDS'.

Then using these pegid's you need to read the LiveCache from the function module

'/SAPAPO/RRP_PT_IOLIST_READ'. You can give the start time as 01/JAN/1970 and end time as 31/12/2037 and read all the relevant records.

You will be receiving an internal table by name et_iopt, in which the field by name category has all the ATP categories for different orders.

Thanks,

Kumar R

Answers (0)