0 Kudos

1)I have created one view Profile View : Under this view tabstrips is there

Tabstrip : taxprofile

Under this tabstrip two tabs are there

1)Account Balance 2)Installement Plan

2) Views :

1)Payment details

2) Taxprayer details

Requirement : Data which is there in Views Payment details & Taxprayer details should come under the tabs Account Balance & Installement Plan which is there in Profile View.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

If I understand you correctly, your data is being displayed properly in Views Payment details & Taxpayer details. Now you want this data to appear in your tabstrip also. For this you need to do the following:

1. Create a View container UI element in both the tabs of your tabstrip(so both the tabs Account Balance and Installment Plan will now contain a view container UI element).

2. Create a new Window and Embed your main view(the view which contains the tabstrip) in the new window.

3. Embed the two views - Payment details and Taxpayer details in the view containers inside the main view(from step2: The main view itself is embedded within the window).

I hope I am clear and this will solve your problem.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Viqar Ali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ali ,

Its working fine..

Thanks 4 ur help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul.

Why did you open a new thread for this?

Anyway, I do not really get what you want. Do you want to display the views in the tabs? As embedded views? Or do you want to display data gathered in the other two views in the tab strip e.g. in tables?

Cheers,

Sascha

S-H
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

If you have already done the mapping from the same node of Component Controller (for the elements for which you want same data) and data is not coming then there could be some other problem. Could you please let us know some more information about what you have done.

Best regards,

Suresh