cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing all customers in single click for program RFKORD10 in sap script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a SAP SCript where i have copied print program RFKORD10 to Z_RFKORD10.

Now when i test this program i am getting seperate output for each customer.

Here to view multiple customers i have hit on on back button every time for each customer, Then i have to press Print Button on every output[For Each customer].

Now what i want is i want to print all the customer's output at a time fronm first customer's output.

Can anybody give solution for this issue!

Thanks,

Deep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can any body help me resolving this issues ,as these are very urgent.

1. my problem is that most of the fax numbers recorded on the customer master file are sales related and do not always go to the finance dept.

whilst i am aware that you are able to apply another fax number on the master records screen (xd02) how would the system react to that.

would it send the statements to both numbers or can we do anything else to specify our requirements.

the statement screen is f.27.

2.Program -ZRFKORD10 (Variant name: TAIWANSAP06-TC, TAIWANSAP06-TP)

This is the program to run the customer statements. Now we have to click the "print" for each customer to print all out. Since it spends much time, could the program could be revised then all the customer statement were printed out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

I am also having the same problem what ever you have regarding the script ,Could you please provvide me the solution if you have regardig this.

1. Sending Statement to Multiple Fax Numbers

2. Printing all customers in single click for program RFKORD10 in sap script.

Please send me the solution regarding this , as these are very urgent .

Thanks

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U need to change how the call of OPEN_FORM fm is managed.

Now the program call that fm for every customer, you have to call it once so your program flow should be:

-> CALL OPEN_FORM

-> elab: CUSTOMERS.

CALL START_FORM

CALL END_FORM

-> CALL CLOSE_FORM

The routine FORM_OPEN manages the opening of the form, here u should insert a control not to rcall OPEN_FORM again.

The routine CLOSE_FORM should be called onces after printing the last customer.

Max