cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability to Promise ATP: Problem with "in quality insp."

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to implement ATP within our Sales to Cash Process. The basic process is working fine for all the products that do not have to be quarantined.

The products that do have to be quarantined are placed into “In quality insp.” in the main warehouse. The time they spend there is Product dependent. We do not use SAP-QM.

Issue: Within the ATP configuration we can say if the stock “In quality insp.” is to be included or not, what we do not now how to do is to say it should be included after it has been in “In quality Insp.” for x Days.

E.g. Customer Order on the 1.4.2006 for 500 EA

Unrestricted Stock 400 EA

“In quality insp.” (Available 5.5.2006) 200 EA

Currently; Order is not deliverable, or deliverable on 1.4.2006

We wish however that ATP sets the deliverable date to 5.5.2006

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No way to do it without a userexit.

I know that there is one that affects the availability check: in RV03VFZZ you have forms USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_IN and USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_OUT that could be used to calculate the days of the quality stock...

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your quick answer.

I'm still hoping for another way to solve the problem...

If not, I have to follow your way with userexit.

Reinhard

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've written a SAP-OSS-Message. SAP answered, that this is the way the software works.

Now we are discussing the following solution (sorry for the german version, but my English knowledge is too bad for translating it correctly):

- Die Materialstämme werden um ein Datum "Quarantänedauer" ergänzt. In der Chargenklasse wird ein Datumsfeld benutzt, um aus dem Produktionsdatum und der Quarantänedauer das Datum des Quarantäneendes zu ermitteln.

- Der Zugang aus Produktion geht in den QS-Bestand, dieser ist dispositiv nicht wirksam.

- Für die Ware in Quarantäne wird eine negative Reservierung erzeugt, die dispositiv einen Zugang simuliert. Das Zugangsdatum entspricht dem Datum der Freigabe der in Quarantäne befindlichen Ware. Damit erreichen wir, dass das Datum des Quarantäneendes in allen Dispofunktionen korrekt berücksichtigt wird.

- Ein zyklischer Batch-Job prüft für alle in QS befindlichen Chargen, ob das Quarantäneendedatum erreicht ist. Tritt dies ein, so wird die negative Reservierung aufgelöst und es erfolgt eine Umbuchung von QS an Frei: Auf die Fertigware kann zugegriffen werden.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you say that the material in quality insepction is product dependent, one option would be to use the RLT time in MMR which would be the actual time for the stock to move from quality insepction to unresticted stock.

Regards,

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for your answer. I use the "GR processing time" in MMR. If I create a production order, this field goes into the production order. In MD04 I can see the production order is available at (creation date + "GR processing time"). That's ok. But the problem is: A goods receipt to this production order is availabe at once in ATP.

Reinhard