Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection of multiple idocs

Former Member
0 Kudos

can some clear me the message mapping posted in the blog by pooja pandey

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

i didn't get message mapping done with idoc on sender side and what is on the other side?

this is wat mentioned by pooja pandey:

Create three Message Mapping to convert Outbound type of IDOC into Abstract type so that we can collect it in our BPM. Message Mapping for conversion of three different types of IDOCs to their Abstract type are as follows:

MM_ISU_UKGAS_NOM1_to_NOM1_ABS

(ii) MM_ISU_UKGAS_NOM2_to_NOM2_ABS

(iii) MM_ISU_UKGAS_NOM3_to_NOM3_ABS

Below mapping is for N:1 transformation. (Here input will be having three different types of Abstract IDOCs and target will be having Abstract Target File type)

(iv) MM_ISU_UKGAS_NOM_to_NOM_ABS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anoop,

For every inbound or outbound type , u require an abstract type which converts these into BPM and Vice versa.

Let me know which part u didn't understand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anandha,

i am clear dat v need the abstract type which converts dese into BPM,but i am asking that while doing the message mapping,v required the message types.mesaage types for sender i.e idoc v can get dem imported.but ,i m not clear with message type that is used on receiver side.where dis message type is created.in dat blog message type isn't created.i m having confusion with this part

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anoop,

The target used in the blog was a File. For a file target you need to create Datatype and Message Type using graphical editors provided in XI.

See the first 2 steps in the blog. A file format data type and msg types are created. Follow that.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Answers (0)