any body give me the presentation of sales and distribution process in details

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brijesh.

The sales and Distribution process starts with,

1) An Inquiry where i can enquire about the goods or services that i need to buy for example say if i want to buy 10 apples i can enquire about the same.

2) Next i place the quatation please note the quatation can be for only 2 apples since or for 10 the same which i enquired.

3) The next step is i create the order, when creating the order its a purchase order that u have placed on me and the same would be the sales order for me.

4) Once the sales order is done i will do the delivery.

5) The next step involves Picking. Picking of goods should be equal to the quantity that i am delivering.Picking invloves collecting all goods that you require for delivery and the same will be picked from the warehouse.

6) Once i do the picking i can do the post goods issue, post goods issue involves that all my documents get updated and the same can be done when goods leave my warehouse or just before the same. U cannot create the billing document before you do the Post goods Issue.

7) Once you do Post goods Issue the next step is billing where i raise an invoice on you.

😎 Once the billing is done the documents will go to the accounting department where they will be checked thats once you pay the bill and the same will be cleared.

These are the steps involved in the Sales and Distribution Process.

Hope it helps u. Do reward me with points if the same is useful to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Brijesh,

SD is a big module and have different business process. What would you like in SD, please specify (End user or customization document).

Have a nice day,

AKT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi brijesh,

do u want the process flow for SD, what do you expect

regards

shankar