cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry List issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have created an entry list element on the sales organization charecteristic from a bw report....i used the below procedure t odo that...

1)Create a form from the input port of query

2)Removed all other fields in the form and created a new field( drop down list)

3)Double click on “ Field” to configure “Control properties” and Select “Dynamic” Radio button” in the Pop Up Window

4)In the pop up window, navigate to the characteristic which is to be used as data service to the “Entry List”

5)Configure Input and output Port assigned values

6)Click on “Action” Tab, select “System action” Radio Button” and select “Submit form” for the “System action” field.

7)Add a table view to the query

But when i see the iview for the first time( only for the first time) iam getting the list of sales organizations in the drop down list...

Is the issue about the query in BW, or the input- output port assigned values, or system action...

Thanks & Regards,

P.Navakanth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you say that the values are displayed for the first time. What happened later? Is the dropdown empty? Did you check the falsh debugging console? - When is the dropdown populated and what happened after poulating?

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

I was able to solve the issue by myself...What i have done is while creating an entry list field ...i have assigned the Sales organization to the assigned value of input port...now i have kept the "Assigned Value" field Blank...

Thanks & Regards,

P.Navakanth.

Answers (0)