cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to specify maximum No. of Sales Orders ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus,

The problem is that I want to give my Customer a special discount for 1st 10 orders, after that the condition type will be deactivated from 11th sales order. Can u all tell me the process ?

Regards

Rajarshi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajarshi,

You can do this with Condition Update function for a Condition type but it has the limitation of offering discounts only for a max. first 3 sales orders.

In V/06 for your Cond type definition, select the 'Condition update' checkbox in Master data section.

Then maintain record for this condition type in VK11.

Within the condition record, choose Additional sales data.

Enter the maximum number in the Maximum number of orders field. This field tells for how many sales orders that condition would be activated. Beyond this number, the cond type wud be deactivated (you can also mention MAx. value or max qty.)

Save your record.

To view the orders in which the condition record was used till date, within the condition record, choose Extras - Cumulative values.

Thanks

Arijeet

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use this user exit in the include MV45AFZZ

userexit_move_field_to_vbak.

you can write a logic in this user exit which checks the number of orders created for that custumer based on the requirement.

If it exceeds 10, then you need to set a global flag which can be called in the user exit userexit_move_field_to_vbap to change the Condition type..

Hope this helps. Award poits if useful

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may have to use an user exit & set the logic. This user exit should be activated when customer field is being populated with customer master. You require to discuss the logic with abaper, who can design the program accordingly.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka