cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot find com.sap.ide.webdynpro.uielementdefinitions.Resource

Former Member
0 Kudos

From the tutorial , to get a type "com.sap.ide.webdynpro.uielementdefinitions.Resource"

From a Dictionary Simple Type

but i cannot find this type ...any idea...

Create a FileUpload UIElement on he WebDynpro view so that user can select a particular Image file and after clicking on a button it should add a new record to the above created table.The resource property of FileUpload UIElement should be bound to a value attribute of type "com.sap.ide.webdynpro.uielementdefinitions.Resource"

Message was edited by:

yzme yzme

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

• I thing your are using NW04.

• The simple Dictionary type com.sap.ide.webdynpro.uielementdefinitions.Resource has been introduced with NW04s, so it is not available in NW04 and you can't add it.

Regards,

<b>Ramganesan K</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

HOW do i check the NW version...

we are using service pack 2.0.18

if WDResource is not appear in NW04 so what should i use ?

Message was edited by:

yzme yzme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

You can use binary type of data for upload ing file, bind this to file upload proprty data.

manually by creating modifiable attribute . you can create a input stream ang go further.

see this blog

/people/rohit.radhakrishnan/blog/2005/05/27/uploading-files-to-km-repository-using-webdynpro-apis

see how to upload a file, to get the stream.

Regards,

Naga

venkatakalyan_karanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create context variable of type mentioned ,Here while selecting the data type select Java Dictionary where you can find most of the framework provided DataTypes

regards

kalyan