cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Script Layout Locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Script Guru's,

I have copied a sapscript standard form in customer name space. There are 5 windows in it. Now I want to change the position of window, but I 'm unable to change the positioning of windows. The position input fields are disabled, and also I tried to change it thru form paitner, but the same prob. Furthermore, I can't create new windows in it. Can any body help me.

Your immediate response will be highlty appreciated and rewarded.

Thanks,

Salahuddin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

se71--->form name --->go in change mode here itself.

Regards

prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever you go into change mode of any script .if it is maintained in any other language it wil give u warning message mentioning the original language maintained for that script.

For ex:-If a script is maintained in romanian language and you access it en language, you may be able to access the data in page windows and change the data but in case of paragraph format,alignement part you will have to do the change bty accessing the original lang of the script maintained.

You might be accessing the script in a language which is not its original lang. Plaese access the script thrgh the original lang maintained and make the neccessary changes.

Regards,

Subodh

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think original language problem,

look at original language and logon language.

if both are diffrent then

goto se71 and give ur layout and click on change , use original language.

now goto utilities convert original language.

Thanks

Seshu