cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR is not getting updated with material deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

we are implementing ECC 5.0.when a component is added or qty is changed in work order it is updating PR immediately .where as When a component is deleted in a work order ( W/O already in RELEASED status) , the system is not deleting or setting a deletion flag for that item in Purchase requisition, and allowing to convert to PO. . ( we are using collective purchase requisitions with order release.)

any solution for this?

thanks

swamy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your reply. problem was solved. purchase requisition layout way not set up properly by MM. Due to this we are not able to see the item status field. system is seeting a deletion flag in background ,but we are not able to see that , because it was not included in lay out. after bringing across the status field , we were able to see the deletion flag set up for every item deleted in work order.

thanks

swamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the PS module, we allow the deletion of a component pruchase requisition allthough a purchase order exists. The system will send message CN707 "<i>A purchase order already exists for purchase requisition &</i>" as an Iinformation message by design to allow flexible project management.

If you, however, desire the message CN707 to be of type E you have to

modify the standard coding. Doing so, using SE91, you can invoke the

where-used-list of message 707 in message class CN, and to change the

i707(cn)

to

e707(cn)

where desired.

Also, user exit CNEX0039 provides the possibility to reject the

deletion of a component according to customers needs e. g. you may

check here whether a purchase order exists and reject the deletion.

Hope this helps!

Harisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harisha,

We are facing the similar kind of problem where the component is deleting in spite of PO already exists for PR.

Please help me out in this I' am badly struck & I have posted the Question by Material Deletion !

In T.Code OPJB the CN 707 is maintained as E.

Can you guide me what else can be checked to avoid the deletion.

Appreciate if solution is provided.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards'

Syed