Text is not being saved into System Data log

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR my text is not being saved. Here is my scenario:

1. Open support Message

2. Switch to change mode

3. Select a 'Text Type' (e.g. Reply, Description) and add text in the box

4. Save

When I switch over from Fast Entry to the Transaction Data Tab, the text I entered is not saved into the log.

Any ideas on something I may be missing?

Thanks,

Nathan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey nathaneil,

Can you provide me with following inputs:

Are you using Standard Transaction type SLFN, If yes then whats is the Action profile profile attached to it ??

Is the standard Action profile attached, or you have developed your Z action profile.

If you have developed Z action profile, then ensure that the action SLFN001_Advanced_update_dno is present with following Setting:

Schdedule automatically ( Ticked).

Reward for usefull inputs,

Revert for any clarifications:

Regards,

Anand.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are missing customization in Text determination.

In SPRO SAP Solution Manager --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Service Desk --> Text Determination Procedure --> Define Text Determination Procedure

Select text object CRM_ORDERH and Text Determination Procedure SMSD0001 (or whatever you have assigned to your Service desk message transaction type) there for log (SUZZ) the Changes column should have Value 'R'.

And for the text whatever you want to copy the Transfer column should have 'A'

This will solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the helpful however this is not the solution I am looking for. I am looking for a way to append whatever I enter as text in the Fast Entry screen (i.e. internal note, reply, etc) to the system information log when you change over to the Transaction Data Screen.

I don't want to have to view the text types as a Log in the text box in which you enter your replies, information for SAP, internal notes, etc. I want this text saved in the original log with the system data along with the short text / long text of the original support message.

Thanks,

Nathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a feeling this may be causing the error notification in my other thread 'Error when Sending Msg to SAP'. The Information for SAP text type is not getting transfered over to the original system data log.

Has anyone encountered this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you still have this problem?