cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the significance of global attribute column under structure tab in solar01? Global, local and harmonized - what do they mean?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

These attributes allow you to control the behavior of the various items in your template on the project side. E.g. a scenario marked "Global" would always be copied into projects using the template it is assigned to. The project would not be able to mark it out of scope or delete it (without special authorization). The controls can be different for the different tabs in SolMan - e.g the scenario must be included, but the configuration links can be changed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see this column in SOLAR01 on the Structure tab.

@ the scenario level I see columns:

Scenario Name, Source, Templates Original Name

@ the process level I see columns:

Process Name, Source, Templates Original Name

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are building your structure from the BPR this column will appear. If you are building manually this does not appear.

The column appears inbetween source and original name both for scenario and process level.

Thank you.

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

the column only appears when you building your structure from a template. See following documentation:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/45/5af1f3e5f81dece10000000a155369/frameset.htm

Regards

Andreas